About Me

Sunday, October 3, 2010

My hobbies and interests 2

Other than post 1, i'm here wan to share others of my hobbies and interests.

  • Listening to music
I will turn on music during when I'm doing my work or sleeping. I will turn on when I'm sleeping so that I can sleep well. Besides that, I also will turn on music when I'm felt bored and angry. No music, no life.

  • Photography
I like to take photo often especially I like to take when having party, wedding dinner, prom, open house and so on. I will take with my friends and myself. The reason is because picture means a thousand of words and keep as memories. Now, I'm learning taking photo's skill so that the picture will be nicer.

  • Shopping
I like to shop with my friends and my mum. I hate the feeling when I shop alone because made me felt very lonely like when I want some opinion about that clothes I'm wearing but nobody to give me. When I want to chat, but no one chat with me. Some time, shopping also will change my emotional.

  • Online
I can online 8 to 10 hours per day. Usually I online for chatting with my friends through Skype and Facebook. In addition, I also will uploads some photo and play some online games. Some time I use my laptop or mobile phone to online. Mobile phone is the easy way for me to online when I'm bored.

  • Watching TV and movies
I will like to watch movie with my friends and family. I don't like to watch movie by alone in cinema because I feel lonely same as I don't like to shopping alone too. I will watch TV when I'm free. Usually I watch drama in the TV more than other TV shows. Some time my mum will buy some DVD to watch at home that haven't watch before. Then, we will turn on the television and watch together at home. I love to watch Taiwan's drama and Hong Kong's drama. Taiwan's drama is romantic and have a very deep of emotion at there. However, Hong Kong's drama will make you nervous to keep follow the chapter of the drama. Frankly speaking, I not really like to watch Korean's drama because I felt like its same as Taiwan's drama and I don't know about Korean artist so, I didn't watch Korean's drama.

  • Catwalk
I like to be a model since I was small. I learn from myself from TV. I saw those models how they walk and I follow it. In secondary school, I had been model before. I was being 3 times only. First model that I being is wearing the balloon. It is use the balloon to make a cloth. That time I was so nervous and happy because it was my first time to be a model. Second time, it was a tradition fashion show. That time I'm wearing baju kurang. Last, it was a recycle fashion show. The clothes are make from newspaper, canned, and other recycle things.


No comments:

Post a Comment