About Me

Friday, October 1, 2010

My hobbies and interests 1

Honestly, I have a lot of hobbies and interests that I will like to share. So here, I will talk about performing arts, sports, collecting and games.
  • Performing arts

The most that I love is singing. When I heard the song on the radio or the shop on the song that I know, I will sing along together. I got think before to be an Artist, but I know it is impossible. So I stop to dream be an Artist. It's not easy to be an Artist. Sometime, I will go red box, green box or neway to sing with my friends. I believes that ALMOST everyone love to sing right?

I sang with my friends in red box.

Besides that, I also have interest in dance such as hip-hop, Latin, and ballet. I had been learned hip-hop before in Sri Petaling. I had joined a group for competition and also lost for 2 times too. I stop now because I felt that hip-hop is not suitable for me. After that, I got think before want to learn Latin but I'm lazy.

This is one of my hip-hop dance competition and they are my dancemate.

When I was small, I have interest in playing piano. I had learned until grade 4, then I stop because I feel hard for it. You can say: "I'm a person who easily to give up!" AGREE? Some of my friends say that I play the song don't have the feeling. So, I rather give up. I'm wasting time right?

  • Sports

The most that I love to play in sport is badminton. When I was in secondary school(form 5), I will go to play badminton with my secondary's friends every friday after finish our class. I miss the moment now. It is very fun when I play with my friends but now, we had quite long didn't play together because our schedule is different. Every one have their own work to do. So, I will play with my neighbor every saturday morning. I'm appreciate that have a kindly uncle(my neighbor) willing to teach me to improve my badminton skill.

I play with my secondary's friends.

Another of my hobby is cycling. Sometime, I will cycle with my neighbor and my family in the afternoon. Mostly I will cycle with my family on weekend because they only free on weekend. On the other hand, I will cycle with my neighbor on weekday.

Besides that, I also will swimming with my mum in a swimming club and also will play water with my friends inside the pool. Not often that I will swim with my mum. I will depend on my mum whether she is free or busy.

  • Collecting
Collect tickets also is my hobby too. I will collect movie tickets, ticket's concert, letters, post card, invitation card, coin collection and paper money of history collection. I will collect movie and concert tickets for memories. Collect coin is for saving money. I will only collect 50sen because I like it. I have not idea why I collect 50sen only. I will collect old paper money because its very hard to find it so, I just make as history.

  • Game
In secondary school, my friends had been taught me play Counter Strike Source and Left 4 Dead. Because of them, I had addicted into Counter Strike Source and Left 4 Dead. Last time I not even know what are these games but now I know and I only know. I like to play with a group of friends because it more fun.

Furthermore, I also had addicted from my friends to play Initial-D. It a game that challenge race car with road on the hill in arcade. Until now, I'm not qualify to challenge with my friends because i'm still learning. So i will challenge with the rivals that in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment